Thursday, October 28, 2010

Busy..and tired

Another eventful week in the Gaskey Family book! Here's a quick look...

-Taylor has not slept well since we switched her to whole milk, so we are now trying lactose free milk. I pray that it works cause I NEED SLEEP!!!

-I canceled all of this weeks soccer practices cause I was fed up with no one showing up. So our last game is Saturday and then we are all done..thank god!!

-We are set to move to the ranch November 20th, and then we are having a big Thanksgiving dinner there..hopefully we'll find all the dishes we need! Haha

-I fly out a week from today to sunny and warm Arizona. It's in the mid 80's there right now..be jealous! :)

-My grandparents are here from Arizona right now and today we are all meeting at the ranch to get some lessons on how to run the thing. 37 acres is a lot of land to keep up!

-I am have mid terms next week...arghhh! Cross your fingers I do well!

-Halloween is Sunday. The boys have their outfits..Levi is Iron man and Riley is either Bumble Bee or Optimus Prime. Taylor is going to be a Pumpkin Fairy..so cute!

That's all the news for now..or all that I can think of at this moment. Hope you are all well and have a safe and fun Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment