Monday, October 4, 2010

Hello Again...

So it's been a while! :) Where to start...hmmm? Well here's what I'm doing right now. I am of course a wife and mom..I'm also coaching Levi's soccer team. 8 six and seven years running around a field kicking a ball, its pretty entertaining! I am working 2 jobs, I'm a cook at A&W on the weekends and I am doing books for Valley View Trucking Shop. I just started school at the end of September. I am taking 12 credits and this term is more challenging than Summer term. I am taking Medical Terminology, Editing for Information Processing, Medical Orientation, Formatting, Keyboarding, and Window and Computer Fundamentals. Haha..that's a mouthful huh?! We also just moved..again! :) We have a awesome house, it has a beautiful view and is on a good size lot. Life is pretty good right now, very busy..but I wouldn't have it any other way! Whats new with you all?

1 comment:

  1. I took Medical Terminology a couple years ago, even though it had nothing to do with my degree, but I loved it. Hope you are enjoying all your classes.

    ReplyDelete