Saturday, October 16, 2010

Just another chapter to this crazy thing we call life.

So I'm just gonna put this out there right off the bat....WE ARE MOVING AGAIN!! Wow, its a little painful saying that because we have moved and moved and moved again...something like 8 times since we've been married! (We've been married for 8 years) But the most painful thing about this move...is we just moved into this house 2 weeks ago! We are moving to a 37 acre farm out in Pleasant Valley, not too bad huh. We love the house we're in right now but we have family that just bought this ranch and asked us to live there and and care for the ranch until they move up here from out of state. They are "planning" on being here in about a year, which is bitter sweet cause that means we will be moving in another year. But this is my plan...I'm in school right now and should be done in 2 more terms, so about the time they move here, I'll have a new job and hopefully we will be in the position to buy our own house! :)

So enough about that..now about our awesome day. We got up this morning and headed to Monmouth for a pumpkin patch adventure. I found this farm on the Internet, so I was keeping my fingers crossed that it would be fun. It ended up being a blast!! They had slides, and mazes and tractor rides and of course lots and lots of pumpkins! We all picked out a pumpkin to bring home, Taylor got herself a little tiny, adorable one. We took the back roads home and enjoyed all of the beautiful colors of Fall.

We are now all snuggled in the living room watching football and day dreaming about our "new" ranch! :) Time to start looking for more boxes...again!

1 comment:

  1. Marie!!! You didn't tell me! I think we need to hang out and have a little catch up time! I love you!! And miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete