Wednesday, October 20, 2010

mellow yellow

Things are starting to mellow out in my life and I very much enjoy that! I have learned how to juggle everything that is going on and how to spread myself among everything and everyone..but while still keeping my sanity! I am starting to change some things at the truck shop that will make my job there SO much easier! Soccer is wrapping up and although its been a challenge dealing with rude parents..overall its been a fun season, Levi has improved his skills and is quite the little soccer player now! He cant wait for next season! I am still at A&W 2 days a week and I secretly enjoy going to work..just to get away and have a little fun with my co-workers. The Ducks play on Thursday this week and its a "yellow out"! You can bet your bottom I will be wearing the brightest yellow I can find! The game is also going to be in 3-D, how cool is that!? Saturday we have a early soccer game (9:30am) and then its family day with Jody and the Breslaw family. Saturday night its girls night and we're heading to Eugene for some Olive Garden! Yum!

1 comment: